Jobs at Mizzou Online
There are no jobs posted.
You can view all the jobs open at Mizzou here.
Top 5 reasons to work at Mizzou Online
- Opportunity: Online learning is a growing area in higher education, both nationally and here at Mizzou. In fall 2013, a quarter of all students enrolled in degree-granting postsecondary institutions were taking distance education courses. Last year at Mizzou, nearly 10 percent of students were earning their degrees and certificates online.
- Stability: The University of Missouri is a $2.2 billion global enterprise. Every week, MU raises an average of $1.4 million in private donations and attracts $2.5 million in federal funding. The University is more than halfway to a new goal of securing an additional $1.3 billion for MU’s future. Mizzou Online is a self-sustaining, revenue-generating unit within the University and has facilitated an online student increase of more than 106 percent in the last five years.
- Support: MU offers employees a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans, retirement, paid time off, and educational fee discounts.
- Personal growth: The University provides health and wellness incentives, training programs and a staff scholarship for professional development. Mizzou Online takes pride in being a positive, supportive environment in which team members can pursue professional growth, mentoring and leadership development.
- Giving back: MU provides staff many opportunities to volunteer on-campus as well as in the community. As a public, land-grant institution, MU's goal is to improve the quality of life everywhere through education and research. As a part of the Mizzou Online team, you will experience unwavering commitment to online learners who often need extra support as they balance full-time careers and families with their desire to go back to school.