Current students can access their unofficial academic record through myZou. Students who cannot access myZou may request an official transcript.

University of Missouri Credit Transcripts:

Requests for MU transcripts can be submitted in person, by mail, by fax or online. For instructions and forms, please visit the University Registrar's Offical Transcripts website. There is a $15 transcript fee per copy.

Self-paced Courses Transcripts:

When requesting a transcript, please be sure your request includes the words "independent study" or "self-paced."

The Office of the Registrar at the University of Missouri issues transcripts for MU. Please click on the link below for MU transcript information:

If you enrolled in a course originating from the UMSL, UMKC, or Missouri S&T campus prior to WS2003, please note the following: transcripts for independent study non-video courses with enrollment dates prior to August 3, 2002 are kept at the MU Registrar's Office. Transcripts for video courses enrolled in prior to August 3, 2002 are kept at the Registrar at the campus of origin for the specific course.

Transferring Credit to Other Institutions

You may transfer credit for MU online courses to most educational institutions in the United States. If you are unsure whether or not a particular course will apply toward your specific educational goals, check with the institution to which you wish to transfer credit.

Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Transcripts:

Requests for CEU transcripts can be sent to Patrick Kurtz at 211 Whitten Hall, Columbia, MO 65211. Please complete and mail in the Request for Official Transcript and include a check or money order for $10 (faxed transcript are $15), payable to the University of Missouri, to cover each copy requested. If the transcript is to be sent to an address other than the student's current address, please list the address(es).

For more information visit the Registrar's Transcripts and Certifications website.