Energy efficiency: Online graduate certificate
Graduate certificate in energy efficiency
- Program type: Graduate certificate
- Academic home: College of Engineering | Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Credit hours: 12
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Estimated program cost: $8,490*
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
Get the certificate you deserve
A graduate certificate in energy efficiency engineering from MU can help you advance your career in consulting, manufacturing, design, construction, project management or energy policy. If you are an engineer who wants to help minimize energy use while maintaining quality of life, this may be the program for you.
Program structure and topics
The online graduate certificate in energy efficiency is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Students take four 16-week classes and finish the program in a little more than one year.
Course work covers
- Industrial energy analysis
- Energy efficient building design
- Electrochemical reaction engineering science
- Electrochemical devices
- Lighting technology
- Drinking water and waste water systems
In-state tuition rates
As a distance learner in a University of Missouri graduate program, you qualify for in-state tuition rates, regardless of where you live.
Ask us about this program
This program is administered by the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.