Participatory health research: Online graduate certificate
Graduate certificate in participatory health research
- Program type: Graduate certificate
- Academic home: Sinclair School of Nursing
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Credit hours: 15**
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Estimated program cost: $6,669*
*This price is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
**Typically, you enroll in 12 credit hours of course work that is 100 percent online, together with a 3-credit hour field experience. See course options for details on field experience.
Get the certificate you deserve
The MU graduate certificate in participatory health research helps professionals in health care, public health and social work understand community-based, patient-centered and clinical effectiveness research methods. If you want to identify best practices in prevention, treatment and the monitoring of clinical conditions and health delivery systems, this may be the program for you.
Program structure and topics
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Taking two classes each semester will allow you to finish the program in one year.
Course work will help you
- Gain skills in participatory inquiry and application
- Expand your professional expertise
- Enhance your career advancement potential
- Develop partnerships with communities and populations
- Enlarge your professional network
- Fulfill the pursuit of lifelong learning
In-state tuition rates
As a distance learner in a University of Missouri graduate program, you qualify for in-state tuition rates, regardless of where you live.
Ask us about this program
This program is administered by the Sinclair School of Nursing.