Organizational consulting and change: Online graduate certificate
Graduate certificate in organizational consulting and change
- Program type: Graduate certificate
- Academic home: Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Credit hours: 12
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission, Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration
- Estimated program cost: $4,884*
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
Get the certificate you deserve
An online graduate certificate in organizational consulting and change from MU can help you gain a deeper understanding of the challenges of people and organizations, particularly in the public and nonprofit sectors. If you want to learn models for conflict resolution, strategic planning, executive coaching, team building and organizational diagnosis and assessment, this may be the certificate for you.
Program structure and topics
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Courses are offered in a 9-week format, allowing students to finish in one year.
Course work covers
- Emphasizes the dynamic and non-linear nature of change
- Explores in depth the role of a change agent
- Focuses on multiple levels of analyses of change
- Gives you the opportunity to analyze organizations and communities in the field or through case studies
- Stresses the action-research and psychodynamic orientation of change
In-state tuition rates
As a distance learner in a University of Missouri graduate program, you qualify for in-state tuition rates, regardless of where you live.
Ask us about this program
This program is administered by the Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs.