Organizational change: Online graduate certificate
Graduate certificate in organizational change
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Successful completion of the program requires 12 credit hours.
Courses are 3 credit hours each, unless stated otherwise. The University reserves the right to change or cancel courses as needed.
|Required course (3 credit hours)|
|PUB_AF 8610 Group Dynamics and Conflict Resolution|
|PUB_AF 8620 Organizational Analysis and Change|
|PUB_AF 8630 Organizational Change in a Community and Global Context|
|Electives (3 credit hours)|
|PUB_AF 8160 Organizational Dynamics and Leadership*|
* If you have successfully completed course work in organizational theory and behavior, you may select another elective course in consultation with your adviser. Previous course work in organizational theory and behavior, management, industrial and organizational psychology or a related area may be applicable.
The University of Missouri is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, one of six regional institutional accreditors in the United States. The Truman School is accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration.
How to apply
- Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test) or an IELTS score of at least 6.5.
- GRE scores are not required.
This program accepts rolling admissions, so you can apply at any time. We recommend you submit your application at least six weeks before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- A statement of interest (1-2 paragraphs) explaining why you wish to pursue a graduate certificate from the Truman School of Public Affairs.
- TOEFL or IELTS score reports for applicants whose native language is not English.
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/Delivery: Graduate Certificate- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic Program: Organizational change- Online (Grad Cert)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores: Institution Code 6875 (if applicable)
Ask us about this program
For information about academic issues or course content, please contact
This program is administered by the Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs.