Mizzou@Home summer online courses let you take Mizzou with you over the summer, no matter what your plans are for travel, work or study.
Mizzou@Home course formats:
Understanding summer online course formats:
- Start June 5; end July 28.
- 4-week session I: June 5-30. 4-week session II: July 3-28.
- Instructor-led with weekly assignments, discussions and quizzes; typically in Blackboard or Canvas.
- Some of these courses require in-person proctored exams that must be taken within the continental U.S.
- Enroll anytime.
- Take as few as six weeks or up to six months to finish.
- Work independently and receive personalized feedback.
- Requires in-person proctored exams.
- Follows the summer 8-week session .
- Requires in-person proctored exams that must be taken within the continental U.S.
If you are a student at another college or university, these courses can be transferred to your home institution. Always check with your adviser to make sure your choice of course(s) applies to your degree.