PawPrint and MU Email
PawPrint activation for current or returning students
If you have a PawPrint, but do not have or remember your password, please use the following instructions:
- Go to myZou and click on Forgot Your Password? or Create a Password.
- Click on the Password Recovery button.
- Complete each field and hit Enter, then the Next button.
You will be prompted to select a security question, answer it, and then you will be prompted to change your password. When you have created your new password, you will need to log into myZou again; this time using your PawPrint and NEW password.
- Click on UM E-Consent and answer the question related to financial correspondence. Note: Mizzou Online highly recommends all distance students agree to the e-Consent. If you disagree, all correspondence regarding finances will have to be sent via postal mail. After answering the question, you will be directed to the myZou login page.
- You will then have access to Self Service and MU email tabs.
- To access your email, you can click on the button in myZou or go to Webmail and login to your email account using your PawPrint and newly selected password.
Accessing your MU email/Webmail
Once your PawPrint is activated, you can access your MU email from anywhere with an Internet connection by using Webmail. Webmail is a convenient way to access your email and offers a variety of features. A security certificate must be downloaded from the Webmail site the first time you log in on any computer.
Important All University-related information and announcements will be sent only to MU email accounts so please be sure to check your MU email account regularly. Note: MU email accounts are created for university credit students only.
If you have problems activating your PawPrint or need help accessing your email, contact:
- IT Help Desk