Student Academic Profile Request
Currently enrolled students can request a copy of their Student Academic Profile through myZou. The record will be emailed to your University-issued email account. Follow the instructions below:
- Login to myZou with your PawPrint and password.
- Select the Self Service menu item.
- The Base Navigation Page page appears - Select the Academic Records menu item.
- Select the Student Academic Profile item.
- Click the GO button. (It looks like a circle with two right-pointing arrows.)
- The Student Academic Profile Request page appears.
By clicking the Run button, myZou will generate a pdf and email a Student Academic Profile to your MU-assigned email address.
- Click the Run button.
- You will receive a message stating the following:
"Your academic record will be emailed to your official university email address [your PawPrint]@missouri.edu."
- Click the OK button.
You will receive an email in your MU-assigned email account with the subject line "Student Academic Profile Request". This will be a pdf document.