Graduates of Missouri's public, regionally accredited community college who are Missouri residents who have established a lawful presence in the U.S. and who have been accepted as a degree-seeking student to one of Mizzou's distance degree programs.
What is covered
- The 10 percent tuition award reduces base tuition only; other fees still apply.
- The award is for a maximum of 150 cumulative credit hours toward an undergraduate distance degree. (The cumulative maximum allowed (150) includes all transferred credit hours.)
To continue receiving the tuition award, recipients must:
- Remain active as a degree-seeking Mizzou distance student.
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA.
How to Apply
- Apply to Mizzou and be admitted into a Mizzou distance undergraduate program.
- Submit the Mizzou Online Community College Tuition Award Application.
- The award is not retroactive for previous credit taken at the University of Missouri.
- Recipients will not receive the award funds directly.
- The award will appear as a tuition credit on your bill.