Application Deadline: March 28, 2019
Mizzou Online seeks a Marketing Account Coordinator [Strategic Communications Consultant] to serve as an enrollment marketing strategist and project manager for a group of Mizzou’s online programs. Your primary role will be to work with academic units regarding the communications and marketing strategies for their online programs. You will collaborate with other marketing team members, and sometimes external vendors, on the production of content, digital ads, printed publications, sponsorship marketing, publicity and exhibiting materials all for the purpose of promoting online degrees and certificates.
- Develop marketing and advertising strategies for online degree and certificate programs intended to garner inquiries and applications to Mizzou's distance programs.
- Project management: Coordinate projects and execute strategies on time and under budget. Manage vendor relationships. Ensure that deliverables are met, appropriate payments are made and agreements upheld.
- Serve as an ambassador with academic units regarding the communications and marketing strategies for their online programs. Explain marketing & advertising tactics, competitive landscape, and vendor needs to academic unit partners. Understand recruitment trends in the subject areas for assigned online programs.
- Track communication and marketing efforts and create ongoing reports including advertising metrics, inquiry and enrollment trend information as related to online degree marketing efforts.
- Make sure messaging and tactics are in alignment with intended student outcomes and academic unit goals.
- Ensure consistent and effective branding/messaging for distance education programs within the larger context of the University of Missouri brand.