Jobs at Mizzou Online
There are no jobs posted.
You can view all the jobs open at Mizzou here.
Top 5 reasons to work at Mizzou Online
- Opportunity: Online learning is booming in higher education, both nationally and here at Mizzou. Last year at Mizzou, 10 percent of students were earning their degrees and certificates online. Our office launches an average of seven new online programs every year; we are growing Mizzou’s distance portfolio faster than most institutions of our size and stature.
- Stability: Mizzou Online is a self-sustaining, revenue-generating unit within the University and has facilitated an online student increase of 31 percent over the last five years. Our goal is to help the University’s schools and colleges make their programs available online. Our priority is to serve as liaison for distance students who need unique types of support as they balance work and family while they study at Mizzou.
- Support: MU offers employees a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans, retirement, paid time off, and educational fee discounts.
- Personal growth: The University provides health and wellness incentives, training programs and a staff scholarship for professional development. Mizzou Online takes pride in being an inclusive, positive, supportive environment in which team members can pursue professional growth, mentoring and leadership development.
- Giving back: MU provides staff many opportunities to volunteer on-campus as well as in the community. As a public, land-grant institution, MU's goal is to improve the quality of life everywhere through education and research. As a part of the Mizzou Online team, you will experience unwavering commitment to online learners who often need extra support as they balance full-time careers and families with their desire to go back to school.