Degree-seeking Students

Academic departments assign an academic adviser to each student upon acceptance into a degree program. You should have received information about your adviser when you first registered for classes or shortly after. Contact your department if you have not received this information or if you have forgotten it.

Undergraduate students can find the name of their adviser or answers to general questions regarding advising on the Advising website or by contacting their department.

Nondegree-seeking Students

Students registering as nondegree are not assigned an adviser. Please contact Mizzou Online if you have questions or need assistance.

Self-paced Courses

You will need to contact the school from which you plan to obtain your degree or diploma to see if the course you want to take meets the school's requirements. All degree-seeking students should check with the appropriate advising unit concerning the suitability and applicability of course work before enrolling in online courses.