Exams Eligibility Requirements
If you are not eligible for the exam, you will be unable to submit a request. You will receive an error message explaining why your request was denied. Below are the eligibility requirements.
- All work preceding a non-final exam must be submitted and graded.
- If required lesson is instructor evaluated, an exam may be scheduled without the lesson grade if 5 business days have passed since the lesson was submitted.
- If you are able to schedule an exam and an instructor rejects or removes an instructor evaluated lesson your appointment will be canceled.
- A minimum of 7 days must pass between each exam.
- A minimum of 6 weeks must pass since the date of your first lesson submission before you may take your final exam.
- All required work preceding final exams must be submitted before scheduling.