Get started with Missouri S&TApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Undergraduate GPA ≥ 3.0.
- GRE V+Q ≥ 300.
- International requirement: TOEFL ≥ 88, or IELTS ≥ 6.5, or satisfactory completion of an approved English language Institute program.
Applicants should expect to start the program in the fall; however, exceptions may be made for special circumstances where a student may start in a spring semester. We have both an early decision and standard decision process. Please refer to the timeline below for details:
- Early decisions will be made within two weeks of applying for applicants who have an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or greater, undergraduate psychology GPA of 3.5 or greater, a total GRE score (if applicable) of 300 or greater, and who have completed courses in research methods, statistics and have research experience.
- If you are admitted into the program, you must accept by March 1, or within four weeks of notification.
- Standard decisions will be made by April 15 or within two weeks from the date the application is received. Standard decisions are for those applicants with an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or greater, an undergraduate psychology GPA of 3.25 or greater, a total GRE score (if applicable) of 300 or greater, and who have completed courses in research methods and statistics, but have no research experience.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
|Fall Semester||April 30||August|
|Spring Semester||November 15||January|
|Summer Semester||March 15||June|
Gather your papers:
- Résumé or CV.
- Two to three paragraphs explaining why you are applying for this program. You will copy and paste your statement into the text box provided on the "Statement of Purpose" section of the application.
- Unofficial transcripts are sufficient for an admit decision. Missouri S&T requires official transcripts from all schools attended before a student may register for a second semester.
- GRE scores are required for students applying directly into a master’s degree program; but are not required for those applying to a graduate certificate program.
- Missouri S&T’s GRE Test Center Code is: 6876.
- Upload your unofficial GRE scores under the "Test Scores" section of your application.
- Missouri S&T requires official GRE scores before a student may register for a second semester.
- Three letters of recommendation. List three recommenders in the "Recommendations" section of the application. Letters of recommendations are not needed for those applying to a non-thesis master's degree program.