Request more information
Get started with Missouri S&TApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a physical science.
- Undergraduate GPA ≥ 3.00 cumulative.
- Undergraduate courses: Calculus Series (I, II, III), Differential Equations, Statistics, Physics (I, II) or Chemistry, Engineering Economy.
- All international applicants must demonstrate sufficient command of English to successfully pursue work at Missouri S&T. Minimum English proficiency test score requirements are 79 for TOEFL, 6.5 for IELTS, 53 for PTE, or 105 for Duolingo.
- Minimum of 12 months of work experience preferred or currently accepted into the graduate degree program at Missouri S&T.
This program does not have set deadlines, so you can apply at any time. We do encourage students to apply by the stated dates to ensure their application gets processed in time for the beginning of the semester.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
- Statement of purpose should be 2-3 paragraphs explaining why you are applying for this program. Statement is to be submitted electronically on the online application; you'll copy and paste it into the provided text box.
- Two letters of recommendation. List two recommenders in the "Recommendations" section of the application. Letters of recommendation are not needed for those applying to a non-thesis master's degree program.
- Unofficial transcripts are sufficient for an admit decision. Upload your transcripts on the online application under your "Institutional Data." If you previously attended S&T, please email MissouriOnline@umsystem.edu if you need an unofficial transcript for your application. An unofficial transcript is required for your application to be processed.
- Official transcripts should be mailed to S&T Admissions:
Missouri University of Science and Technology
106 Parker Hall
300 W. 12th Street
Rolla, Missouri 65409-1060
Complete the online application
This program is administered by the Department of Engineering Management and Systems Engineering