Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements
- Fulfill the prerequisite accounting foundation course work listed above.
- Competitive undergraduate GPA.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
Applicants also may be required to interview with members of the program's advisory board, faculty and/or staff. Work experience may be considered in lieu of some admittance requirements. Additionally, students who are employed or otherwise financially supported by an employer may receive a waiver of some admittance requirements.
This program accepts rolling admissions, so you can apply at any time. We recommend you submit your application six weeks before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation from people who can attest to your professional competence, academic preparation and potential for graduate work (secure three letters if your GPA is below 3.0 or if you are an international student). You are responsible for securing the cooperation of your references. One should be a college or university professor who can discuss your academic abilities. The other should be an administrator or colleague who can describe authoritatively your professional experience and potential. You will supply only the names and contact details of your references; the Graduate School will instruct them on how to upload their letters to your application.
- Statement of objectives (up to 500 words) explaining your goals in pursuing graduate education in accounting, your plans for future accounting employment, and any other information which may be helpful in our admission decision.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Masters- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Accountancy-Distance (MAcc)