Get started with MUApply here
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Successful completion of the program requires 15 credit hours. Courses are 3 credit hours each, unless stated otherwise.
As a prerequisite to the course work below, you must possess a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. You also must have successfully completed the following foundation courses or their equivalents. To evaluate your transfer credit, visit transfercourses.missouri.edu.
- ACCTCY 2026/2036/2136H Accounting I (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 2027/2037/2137H Accounting II (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 3326 Intermediate Accounting I (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 3328 Accounting Information Systems (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 3346 Intermediate Accounting II (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 3347 Cost and Managerial Accounting (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 4353 Introduction to Taxation (3 credits)
The chart below shows the courses that are traditionally offered. You will work closely with your advisor on all elective course selection decisions. The University reserves the right to change or cancel courses as needed.
Prior to acceptance into the program, you may enroll in up to 3 credit hours as a nondegree-seeking (in some cases, post-baccalaureate) student. Enrollment does not guarantee acceptance. Learn more about nondegree-seeking university student admissions.