Get started with MizzouApply here
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required. Additional in-seat graduate certificate options are available. Please talk to the Trulaske College of Business to determine what graduate certificates work best for you: email@example.com.
Successful completion of the program requires a minimum of 36 credit hours: 12 credits of core business foundations courses (6 credits may be waived), a minimum of 12 credits from a business graduate certificate and a minimum of 12 credits from another business graduate certificate or a partner graduate certificate.
Business online graduate certificate options:
- Construction management (with the College of Engineering)
- Financial management
- Global supply chain management (with the College of Engineering)
- Life science innovation and entrepreneurship (with the School of Medicine)
- Marketing analytics
Partner online graduate certificate options:
- Digital merchandising (College of Arts & Science)
- Dispute resolution for non-lawyers (School of Law)
- Global public health (School of Health Professions)
- Healthcare project management (School of Medicine)
- Health informatics (School of Medicine)
- Higher education administration (College of Education)
- Informatics for public health (School of Medicine)
- Nonprofit management (Truman School of Public Affairs)
- Organizational change and conflict management (Truman School of Public Affairs)
- Personal financial planning (College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources)
- Public health (School of Health Professions)
- Public management (Truman School of Public Affairs)
The chart below shows when the courses are traditionally offered. The University reserves the right to change or cancel courses as needed.
Prior to acceptance into the program, you may enroll in up to 9 credit hours as a nondegree-seeking (in some cases, post-baccalaureate) student. Enrollment does not guarantee acceptance. Learn more about nondegree-seeking university student admissions.