Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- At least five years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated successful leadership experience.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Current full-time employment.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
- GMAT/GRE scores are not required.
The execMBA has only one start date per year, in August.
|Early bird application||Dec. 1|
|First application||March 1|
|Second application||May 1|
|Final application||July 15|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation are optional and may be submitted via the application system. Your recommender may also submit these directly to the execMBA team at execMBA@missouri.edu or by mail at 306 Cornell Hall, University of Missouri, Columbia MO 65211.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
- Essay question responses that cover the following (250 words or less for each question):
- Briefly describe your experience as it relates to the management of teams, budget responsibilities and/or project management.
- Tell us about a professional challenge you have faced and how you successfully managed that challenge.
- execMBA candidates have demanding jobs, as well as important family and personal obligations. How do you plan to manage your time in order to devote the required 15 to 20 hours a week it takes to be successful in the program?
- Résumé or CV including:
- Professional experience and accomplishments, including the month and year for all listed positions (e.g. January 2008–December 2010).
- Leadership experience, including managing people, projects, budgets, etc.
- Current salary/annual income.
- GMAT or GRE scores will be considered but are not required. If you’ve taken one of these tests and feel the score would strengthen your application, please submit them (code 596-15-82 for GMAT or code 6875 for GRE).
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Masters- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Business Administration/Master of Business (MBA)/execMBA
Once you have submitted all required materials, the admissions committee will review your application and respond within five days.
Interviews are by invitation only and are required for everyone considered for the program.