Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements
- Completed bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education.
- Successful completion of the prerequisite course work listed above.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
You may choose to submit GRE or GMAT scores if you wish, but they are not required for you application.
Send in your application in time. Courses are 8 weeks in length. You may begin your course work at mid-semester with the director's approval.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Personal statement explaining your goals in pursuing graduate education in accounting, your plans for future accounting employment, and any other information which may be helpful in our admission decision.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
- GRE or GMAT scores (optional) from a test taken in the past five years.
- Letters of recommendation are preferred but not required. Ideally, letters will be from people who can attest to your professional competence, academic preparation and potential for graduate work (e.g., a college or university professor, an administrator or colleague). You are responsible for securing the cooperation of your references. You will supply only the names and contact details of your references; the Graduate School will instruct them on how to upload their letters to your application.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Masters- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Finance-Distance (MS)