Important: Not accepting applications
Applications are not being accepted at this time. Prospective students who would like to receive notification of the change in status of this program are strongly encouraged to complete the request for information form on this page.
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
- GRE scores are not required.
This program accepts rolling admissions, so you can apply at any time. We require you submit your application six weeks before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Statement of purpose outlining how you see participation in the program advancing your professional goals.
- Two letters of recommendation. In the online application, you will need to supply names and contact details of three people who can attest to your ability and potential for graduate study. The Graduate School will contact your references with instructions regarding the letters.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.