Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Health-related baccalaureate degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 for the last 60 credit hours of the baccalaureate program.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
This program accepts rolling admissions, so you can apply at any time. We recommend you submit your application six weeks before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Copies of current, unencumbered licensure in a health-related occupation (if applicable).
- Curriculum vitae documenting education, work experience, leadership, professional organization activities and scholarly endeavors (e.g. publications, presentations, research, honors, awards).
- A personal statement of your professional goals and how this program will help you achieve them.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
- Additionally the department may request you to undergo a personal interview.
Complete the MU Graduate School application
After you’ve been notified that your application to the program has been reviewed and accepted by the Sinclair School of Nursing, you will formally apply to MU through the Graduate School.
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Degree/Delivery: Graduate Certificate- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic Program: Care Management-Distance (Grad Cert)