Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- An unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse in the United States, or provide evidence of eligibility to sit for the NCLEX exam during the first semester of enrollment.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 for courses taken at University of Missouri-Columbia.
- International students/students who speak English as a second language must meet University requirements. Applicants must also achieve a minimum composite score of 84 and a minimum speaking sub-score of 26 on the internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or an overall score of 6.5, with a minimum speaking band score of 8 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The School may give special consideration to students who do not meet the above criteria but who have demonstrated unusual motivation toward a nursing career and whose backgrounds demonstrate substantial economic or cultural diversity. Students who are currently enrolled in an associate degree program are also eligible to take specific RN-BSN courses. For more information contact the Sinclair School of Nursing.
|To start classes in||Apply by|
Gather your papers
In the online application, you will need to supply:
- Your name and contact information.
- Citizenship, residency and visa information (if applicable).
- Names and locations of previous college or high school and dates you attended.
Additionally, the Sinclair School of Nursing may request a personal interview.
You also will need to contact all your previous colleges or universities to request they send your official transcripts to
Office of Admissions
University of Missouri
230 Jesse Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
Complete the online application
You can check admission requirements, transfer equivalencies and financial aid opportunities within the application.
- Domestic application fee: $55.00
- International application fee: $65.00