Get started with UMKCApply here
Tuition and fees
We offer in-state tuition in states we are authorized to deliver this online program.
These estimates are for illustrative purposes only and are based on academic year 2022-2023 information. They include:
- Clinical Nursing fee of $256.05 per credit hour for 17 credit hours
- School of Nursing and Health Sciences graduate tuition rate of $653.50 per credit hour for 74 credit hours
- Simulation lab fee of $73.20 per credit hour for 74 credit hours
- Nursing evaluation fee of $15.00 per credit hour for 11 credit hours
- Clinical education fee of $3,500.00 per credit hour for 1 credit hours
- Grad Professional Development Fee of $25.00 per credit hour for 11 credit hours
- Nursing general liability fee of $25.00 per credit hour for 9 credit hours
- Information technology fee of $17.30 per credit hour for 74 credit hours
- Online course fee of $50.80 per credit hour for 74 credit hours
These estimates do not include your application fee, textbooks or course materials. Additional fees may apply. Course fees vary from department to department. Your actual program costs will vary from these estimated totals.
See more about tuition and fees.
The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the fees charged for attendance and other services at the University when the Board of Curators considers it in the best interest of the University to do so. Any increase in fees must be approved by the Board of Curators not less than thirty (30) days prior to the beginning of the academic term (semester, etc.) to which these fees will be applied. Any change in fees will be effective irrespective of whether fees have or have not been paid by or on behalf of a student prior to the effective date of the modification. For more information on tuition and fees, visit the Office of Cashiers.
Students may receive several types of financial aid, including loans, grants and scholarships.
The UMKC Student Financial Aid Office can provide further information and assist you with federal aid and upcoming scholarship deadlines.