Get started with UMSLApply here
How to apply
If you have less than 24 hours of applicable college-level course work, you may apply to the online bachelor’s in cybersecurity program as a freshman. If you have 24 or more credit hours of applicable college-level course work, you may apply as a transfer student.
Fulfill the admission requirements
- For freshmen:
- Earned the minimum test score on the ACT or SAT.
- Completed 17 specific high school courses with good grades.
- For a list of test scores and high school courses, review the Freshman Admission Requirements.
- For transfer students:
- Completed at least 24 credit hours of applicable college course work.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.3 in your transfer college course work.
- Review additional Transfer Admission Requirements.
This program accepts rolling admissions, so you can apply at any time. We recommend you submit your application at least six weeks before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
Gather your papers
In the online application, you will need to supply:
- Your name and contact information
- Citizenship, residency and visa information (if applicable)
- Names and locations of previous college or high school and dates you attended
If you are applying as a transfer student, you also will need to contact all your previous colleges or universities to request they send your official transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
University of Missouri-St. Louis
351 Millennium Student Center
1 University Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63121