Get started with UMSLApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements
- Undergraduate degree and GPA: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in any major with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students whose GPA is between 2.75 and 2.9 may be admitted under a restricted status within the terms specified by the Graduate School.
- Competence: Prior to entry, students must demonstrate competence in the following areas (through prior course work or professional experience) or take course work at UMSL to fulfill the entry requirements.
- Business Statistics (similar to undergraduate course SCMA 3300). Students without a background in statistics could take SCMA 5300 as a graduate student to fulfill this requirement.
- At least one semester of computer programming course work or application development work experience (similar to undergraduate courses INFSYS 3806 or INFSYS 3844). Students without programming background can take either INFSYS 6805 or INFSYS 6806 as a graduate student to fulfill this requirement.
- GMAT/GRE not required. However, they may be used by students to strengthen their application when their overall GPA is below 3.0.
- English proficiency: Non-native speakers of English must submit an official TOEFL or IELTS score. The minimum TOEFL score for graduate admission is 79 iBT. The minimum IELTS score is 6.0.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Complete the online application
This program is administered by the Department of Information Systems and Technology