Get started with UMSLApply
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher. Applicants with GPAs below 3.0 may be considered for restricted admission, which requires completion of 12 graduate semester hours with a 3.0 graduate GPA to continue in the program.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers:
- Official transcripts from all universities attended.
- Letters of recommendation: Submit two letters of recommendation with the online graduate application.
- Entrance examinations: There are no entrance exams for domestic students. International students are required to document English proficiency by providing scores from an internationally accepted standardized examination before a decision is made on admission.
- Supplemental materials – upload directly into the application:
- A written statement describing your professional goals
- Additional materials (e.g. curriculum vita, publications, etc.)