Online Teaching Foundations Program Award
This award serves as an incentive to participate in ET@MO’s Online Teaching Foundations Program. Online Teaching Foundations is a program for Mizzou instructors interested in exploring teaching online or building on their previous experience.
Award: $1000 (Up to 15 awards available annually.)
- Award applied to professional development activities including conference or webinar registration, books, resources, etc.
- The instructor’s academic unit also will receive $250 upon the instructor’s completion of the ET@MO course.
- As a recipient, you will be invited to participate in a campus conference or presentation so that you may share the applications of your learning with the campus community.
- All ET@MO requirements for successful completion of the Online Teaching Foundations Program apply.
Instructors (regular and adjunct) teaching an online (OL) or e-learning (EL) class supported by Mizzou Online are eligible.
How to apply
This is a two-part application.
- Share a summary of what you desire to learn from the program.
- Upload a summary of your take-aways from the program. Provide specific examples of how you will incorporate these in your online class(es).
Note The incentive cannot be applied to participation prior to Spring 2016.