MU Campus-International Student (F-1, J-1 status) Information

Applicants planning to pursue a degree on campus should apply through the undergraduate Office of Admissions or through the Graduate School for post-baccalaureate or advanced degrees.

F-1 and J-1 international students are obligated to adhere to certain limitations regarding distance education and online course registration in order to maintain legal status. Please refer to the International Center website.

To seek admission to a degree program at the University of Missouri (MU), you will need to contact the department in which you are interested. For a listing of degree programs offered on the MU campus visit the MU website.