International Students From Other U.S. Institutions
International Students at Other U.S. Institutions
If you are an F-1 or J-1 student at a college/university other than MU, please contact your international adviser.
If you plan to take a course through Mizzou Online for transfer credit to your degree program at another university, follow these procedures:
- Submit non-degree seeking admission application.
- Provide Mizzou Online with academic documents (high school transcript if you have taken less than 24 college level hours; college transcript only if you have taken over 24 hours).
- TOEFL scores: Undergraduate TEOLF requirements.
- Submit graduate non-degree seeking (Post-baccalaureate) admission application.
- Provide Mizzou Online with academic documents (all post-secondary transcripts/mark sheets. Applicants must show clear proof of a baccalaureate degree or a baccalaureate equivalent before receiving graduate credit)
- TOEFL scores: the Graduate School TOEFL requirements.
Mail, scan and email, or fax to:
- Mizzou Online
- Attn: Registration
- 136 Clark Hall
- Columbia, MO 65211-6300 USA
- Fax: 573-882-5071