Exams for Self-paced Courses
The Mizzou campus, as well as Mizzou Online’s Exam Center, are not available for in-person appointments. We are unable to mail or UPS tests to external locations due to the indefinite closure of the Mizzou Online Exam Center.
If exams are required for your course, your options will be an online proctoring service, Proctorio, or an Alternative Assessment determined by your instructor. Please review how these options work using the links below before making your request.
- You must be eligible to take your exam at time of your request.
- We require two business days advance notice.
- Select the "Request an Exam" option listed in your course home page.
- In the exam information section, click “Request This Exam” on the exam you are eligible to take. If ineligible, you will receive an error message listing the reasons you are unable to test.
- Select either Proctorio or Alternative Assessment.
- Please allow at least 2 business days for the appointment time to be approved. Exam requests received after 4 p.m. CST may not be processed until the following business day.
- If you are using Proctorio, you will receive an email containing instructions on how to use Proctorio and how to access the exam.
- If you are using an Alternative Assessment, your course instructor will contact you with further details.
Tips for students
Please review the Self-Paced Course Completion Guidelines to ensure you meet your deadlines.