ExecMBA: Online master’s degree
Master of business administration (MBA)
- Program type: Master’s degree
- Academic home: Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission, AACSB International
- Delivery mode: Blended, some campus visits required
- Credit hours: 48
- Estimated program cost: $73,000*
* This price includes all tuition; fees, including College of Business and technology fees; a Dell Latitude pre-loaded with all course materials; group meals and activities during residencies; and an international trip including airfare, hotels, most meals, and group cultural activities. Tuition is billed over the course of five semesters. See more about tuition and financial aid.
Get the degree you deserve
A master’s degree in business administration from MU can help you further your existing career as a leader. Not only does the Trulaske execMBA deliver a high personal ROI, it also can help you add irreplaceable value to your organization. If you want to develop professionally along with others who share your drive, energy and intellect, this may be the degree for you.
Program structure and topics
The execMBA is designed for working professionals. Delivery of this program is blended: 75 percent online, 25 percent on campus. You will complete most course work online and visit campus four times each year for a total of eight sessions with your cohort. You also will take part in an international residency, visiting two global locations over eight to ten days.
You will take two courses every eight weeks, typically one quantitative and one qualitative, for a total of four courses per semester. Courses are paired to ensure synergy between class topics and a balanced workload. You will complete the program in 21 months.
Course work covers
- Business analytics
- Finance and economics
- Leadership development
- Organizational behavior
- Strategy and innovation
The curriculum also includes the Professional Advancement Series, which focuses on leadership and career development. In this series, you will receive personalized executive coaching and personal assessment, plus a series of webinars and onsite workshops.
Mizzou Online Military Tuition Award
Are you a veteran, active duty service member, Reservist, National Guardsman, or a military spouse or dependent and want to study online?
See if you’re eligible for the Mizzou Online Military Tuition Award.
This program is administered by the Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business