Finance: Online master’s degree
Master of science, finance (MS)
- Program type: Master’s degree
- Academic home: Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- Delivery mode: 100% online: international experience optional
- Credit hours: 30
- Estimated program cost: $36,984.90*
* This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
How an online finance master's degree can help you
The MU online finance master's program is unique among Missouri schools in offering an international experience practicum in global finance. Choose an optional concentration in financial management, investment management or real estate. If you're ready to move up in your finance career, this may be the degree for you.
Program structure and topics
This program is 100% online. A one-week international experience is optional.
Courses follow 4- and 8-week sessions. Students with full-time jobs typically take one course per 8-week session and finish the program in two years plus a summer.
Course work covers
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Database Analysis & Financial Modeling
- Equity & Fixed-Income Securities Analysis
- Derivative Securities
- Investment Policy and Portfolio Management
- International Financial Markets
In-state tuition rates
As a distance learner in a University of Missouri graduate program, you qualify for in-state tuition rates, regardless of where you live.
Ask us about this program
This program is administered by the Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business