Global supply chain management: Online graduate certificate
Graduate certificate in global supply chain management
- Program type: Graduate certificate
- Academic home: College of Engineering | Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Credit hours: 12
- Estimated program cost: $7,227.30*
* This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
How a global supply chain management graduate certificate can help you
The online graduate certificate in global supply chain management at Mizzou is a unique, interdisciplinary program with courses from the College of Engineering and Trulaske College of Business. In-depth course work prepares supply chain professionals for more mobility, security and capability within their field of work. The knowledge obtained from this graduate certificate is applicable to virtually all business and engineering domains.
This global supply chain management graduate certificate may serve as a stand-alone credential or be obtained within the master’s degree requirements for industrial engineering.
Program structure and topics
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Students typically take two classes each semester session and finish the program in one year plus a semester.
Course work covers
- Data analytics
- Supply chain modeling and analysis
- Operations strategy
- Service system engineering and management
Meet our faculty
James Noble, PhD, PE
Professor, Professional Engineer
Dr. Noble is a professor in the Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering Department. Noble is currently working on research related to sustainable supply chains, logistics, distribution and integrated production systems,. He is a registered professional engineer in Missouri.
Anthony Ross, PhD
Leggett & Platt Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management
Dr. Anthony Ross is a professor in the Truslake College of Business. Ross conducts research and consults in the areas of inventory management, logistics network design, supply chain optimization, supply management and lean processes within manufacturing and service industry supply chains.
This program is administered by the College of Engineering.