Interactive media: Online graduate certificate
Graduate certificate in interactive media
- Program type: Graduate certificate
- Academic home: School of Journalism
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Credit hours: 15
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Estimated program cost: $11,918.55*
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
Get the certificate you deserve
The online graduate certificate in interactive media from MU will help you advance your career in interactive, digital and social media.
This program is designed for students looking to gain insight into the rapidly changing media industry; providing them with the experiential skills necessary to enhance their current position — or transfer to a new position.
Program structure and topics
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Courses are offered in an 8-week format, allowing students to finish in one year.
The interactive media graduate certificate is a pathway to the journalism master’s programs.
Acquire the knowledge you need to
- Create an interactive media plan in your organization
- Apply technology and analytics to journalism and strategic communication
- Recognize the importance of audience engagement and development
Students who complete the graduate certificate with a 3.5 GPA or higher will not be required to take the GRE to apply to one of the journalism master’s programs.
Mizzou Online Military Tuition Award
Are you a veteran, active duty service member, Reservist, National Guardsman, or a military spouse or dependent and want to study online?
See if you’re eligible for the Mizzou Online Military Tuition Award.
This program is administered by the School of Journalism.