Get started with MUApply here
How to apply
If you have less than 24 hours of applicable college-level course work, you may apply to the online bachelor of health science in health science program as a freshman. If you have 24 or more credit hours of applicable college-level course work, you may apply as a transfer student.
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Freshman student requirements
- Transfer student requirements
- In addition to meeting University of Missouri transfer requirements, students must also have a 2.0 most recent fall or spring term GPA.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 79 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 195.
Gather your papers
In the online application, you will need to supply:
- Your name and contact information
- Citizenship, residency and visa information (if applicable)
- Names and locations of previous college or high school and dates you attended
If you are applying as a transfer student, you also will need to contact all your previous colleges or universities to request they send your official transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
University of Missouri
230 Jesse Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
Complete the online application
You can check admission requirements, transfer equivalencies and financial aid opportunities within the application.
- Domestic application fee: $55.00
- International application fee: $65.00