Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed baccalaureate or advanced degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
- GRE scores are not required.
The Department of Public Health does not practice rolling admission. The graduate admissions committee will begin reviewing applications within one week of the application deadline. The faculty committee plans to generate admission decisions to applicants via email within four to six weeks after the application deadline has passed. Please contact MUmphprogram@missouri.edu with questions.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Résumé or CV. Please explain any significant gaps in educational or work experience.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Graduate Certificate- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Public Health-Distance (Grad Cert)
- Application fee: $40.00