Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
We strongly recommend you email a copy of your unofficial transcripts to the respiratory therapy degree completion program for review before you apply.
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- You must hold the NBRC RRT credential or the Canadian equivalent.
- Completed at least 24 credit hours of applicable college course work, including the equivalent of MATH 1100 or ENGLSH 1000 with a grade of C- or better.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 79 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 195.
This program accepts rolling admissions, so you can apply at any time. However, we recommend you apply by the dates below.
|To start classes in||Apply by|
Gather your papers
In the online application, you will need to supply:
- Verification of your NBRC credentials
- Copies of your current BLS and ACLS certifications
- Copies of your PALS and NRP certifications (if applicable)
- Two reference letters, one of which must be from your current RC supervisor, manager or medical director
Official transcripts of all completed college work sent from each school directly to
Office of Admissions
University of Missouri
230 Jesse Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
Complete the online application
You can check admission requirements, transfer equivalencies and financial aid opportunities within the application.
Submit your application and the documentation above to
Respiratory Therapy Degree Advancement Program Department of Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences University of Missouri 605 Lewis Hall Columbia, MO 65211-4230
or scan and email to email@example.com