Get started with MUApply
How to apply
You can apply to earn the 15-credit hour certificate or can combine it with a bachelor’s program. Be sure to talk with your advisor about how it can fit into your overall degree plan.
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Freshman student requirements
- Transfer student requirements
2.5 GPA on completed college-level credits.
Meet Mizzou's freshman admission requirements and have a 2.5 GPA in college-level transferable course work.
Have a 2.0 GPA from a regionally accredited community college in Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Nebraska, Oklahoma or Tennessee.
We recommend submitting your application to the University of Missouri at least six weeks before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
Gather your papers:
In the online application, you will need to supply:
- Your name and contact information
- Citizenship, residency and visa information (if applicable)
- Names and locations of previous college or high school and dates you attended
If you are applying as a transfer student, you also will need to contact all your previous colleges or universities to request they send your official transcripts to
Office of Admissions
University of Missouri
230 Jesse Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Domestic application fee: $55.00
- International application fee: $65.00