Semester-based Enrollment Process
- Choose your course(s) from our Course Search to view details about semester-based courses.
- On the bottom of the course detail page, click the appropriate button to begin enrolling or request consent.
The enroll button options are:
- Enroll through myZou (Used by current MU students)
- Request Consent through Mizzou Online (Used when courses require consent)
Consent request confirmation
- Submission of a consent request form does not guarantee permission.
- If a valid email address has been provided, you will receive email confirmation of successful submission.
- If consent is granted, you will receive a permission number via email that you use to enroll through myZou.
- If there are problems that would prevent or delay your registration, you will be contacted by phone or email.
- Please retain this confirmation for your records.
- The University reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment.
- Students can check their schedule through myZou.
Credit course payment options
See the course payment options information.
- Nonpayment of fees will result in a hold on future registrations and the potential of delinquent accounts sent to collections. Holds will be removed when full payment or payment arrangements have been made.
- In accordance with University policy, students who enroll in a full-term semester course on or after the first day of the semester will be charged a late fee equivalent to one undergraduate credit hour.