Positive psychology: Online graduate certificate
Graduate certificate in positive psychology
- Program type: Graduate certificate
- Academic home: College of Education | Department of Educational, School and Counseling Psychology
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission, Teacher Education Accreditation Council
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Credit hours: 15
- Estimated program cost: $6,951.75*
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
Get the credit you deserve
The online graduate certificate in positive psychology from MU can help you build thriving individuals, families, communities and organizations. If you want to help advance individuals and their collective well-being, this may be the program for you.
Program structure and topics
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Courses are semester-based. Students typically take one or two classes each semester and finish in less than two years.
Course work covers
- Positive psychology
- Life/career coaching
- Community and stewardship
- Meaning in work
- Positive organizational psychology
In-state tuition rates
As a distance learner in a University of Missouri graduate program, you qualify for in-state tuition rates, regardless of where you live.
This program is administered by the Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology.