Life science innovation and entrepreneurship: Online graduate certificate
Graduate certificate in life science innovation and entrepreneurship
- Program type: Graduate certificate
- Academic home: School of Medicine
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Credit hours: 12
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Estimated program cost: $5,347.08*
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
Get the credit you deserve
The online graduate certificate in life science innovation and entrepreneurship from MU will help you translate biomedical research into health-related and economic benefits. If you want to help bring new discoveries into the marketplace, this may be the certificate for you.
Program structure and topics
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Courses are semester-based. After spring 2018, you may complete the certificate in one year by taking two courses per semester in an asynchronous fashion.
Course work covers
- Commercial viability
- Life science methods and research tools
- Market assessment and competitive landscape
- Patents and intellectual property basics
- Terms, trends, issues and industry culture
In-state tuition rates
As a distance learner in a University of Missouri graduate program, you qualify for in-state tuition rates, regardless of where you live.
Ask us about this program
This program is administered by the School of Medicine.