Life science innovation and entrepreneurship: Online graduate certificate
Graduate certificate in life science innovation and entrepreneurship
Tuition and financial aid
Online graduate students pay in-state tuition regardless of residency.
This estimate is for illustrative purposes only and is based on academic year 2019 information. It includes:
- Standard graduate tuition of $367.60 per credit hour, plus
- College of Engineering course fee of $210.00 per credit hour for 6 credit hours, plus
- College of Business graduate course fee of $110.70 per credit hour for 3 credit hours, plus
- Information technology fee of $13.77 per credit hour.
This estimate does not include your application fee, textbooks or course materials. Additional fees may apply. Course fees vary from department to department. Your actual program costs will vary from these estimated totals.
See more about tuition and fees.
Graduate students may receive several types of financial aid, including loans, grants and scholarships.
3 out of 4 MU graduate students receive some form of financial aid. Financial aid is contingent upon eligibility.
* In the 2015 academic year, 9,153 graduate students were enrolled at MU; 6,938 (75.8 percent) of them received a combined total of $140,889,924 in need-based and non-need-based financial aid.
The Student Financial Aid Office can provide further information and assist you with federal aid and upcoming scholarship deadlines.
Mizzou Online Military Tuition Award
Are you a veteran, active duty service member, Reservist, National Guardsman, or a military spouse or dependent and want to study online?
See if you’re eligible for the Mizzou Online Military Tuition Award.
This program is administered by the School of Medicine.
The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the fees charged for attendance and other services at the University when the Board of Curators considers it in the best interest of the University to do so. Any increase in fees must be approved by the Board of Curators not less than thirty (30) days prior to the beginning of the academic term (semester, etc.) to which these fees will be applied. Any change in fees will be effective irrespective of whether fees have or have not been paid by or on behalf of a student prior to the effective date of the modification. For more information on tuition and fees, visit the Office of Cashiers.