Organizational change and conflict management: Online graduate certificate
Graduate certificate in organizational change and conflict management
- Program type: Graduate certificate
- Academic home: Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission, Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Credit hours: 12
- Estimated program cost: $6,306.06*
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
Get the certificate you deserve
An online graduate certificate in organizational change and conflict management from MU can help you gain a deeper understanding of the challenges of people and organizations, particularly in the public and nonprofit sectors. If you want to learn models for conflict resolution, strategic planning, executive coaching, team building and organizational diagnosis and assessment, this may be the certificate for you.
Program structure and topics
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Courses are offered in a combination of semester-based and shortened 9-week formats. Students can complete the program in one year.
Course work covers
- Emphasizes the dynamic and non-linear nature of change
- Focuses on strategies of dispute resolution and mediation
- Focuses on multiple levels of analyses of change
- Gives you the opportunity to analyze organizations and communities in the field or through case studies
- Stresses the action-research and psychodynamic orientation of change
In-state tuition rates
As a distance learner in a University of Missouri graduate program, you qualify for in-state tuition rates, regardless of where you live.
This program is administered by the Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs.