Get started with MizzouApply here
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required. Students will be invited to attend career fairs, symposia, professional development workshops and other campus events.
Successful completion of the master’s degree requires 30 credit hours of required course work.
As a prerequisite to the course work below, you must possess a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. You also must have successfully completed the following foundation courses or their equivalents. To evaluate your transfer credit, visit transfercourses.missouri.edu.
- ACCTCY 2026/2036/2136H Accounting I (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 2027/2037/2137H Accounting II (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 3326 Intermediate Accounting I (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 3328 Accounting Information Systems (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 3346 Intermediate Accounting II (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 3347 Cost and Managerial Accounting (3 credits)
- ACCTCY 4353 Introduction to Taxation (3 credits)
The chart below shows when courses in the master’s degree are traditionally offered. Courses are 3 credit hours each, unless stated otherwise. The University reserves the right to change or cancel courses as needed.
Prior to acceptance into the program, you may enroll in up to 12 credit hours as a nondegree-seeking (in some cases, post-baccalaureate) student. Enrollment does not guarantee acceptance. Learn more about nondegree-seeking university student admissions.