Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements
- Fulfill the prerequisite foundation course work listed on the Courses page.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
- 3.0 or better GPA in the last 60 hours of baccalaureate course work.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
Send in your application on time.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
- Essay question responses.
- Interview required for qualified applicants.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Graduate Certificate- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Investments-Distance (Grad Cert)
- Application fee: $40.00
This program is administered by the Finance Department