Request more information
Get started with MUApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements
- Complete a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education
- GRE not required
- If your native language is not English, one of the following:
- TOEFL 80 (internet-based)
- IELTS 6.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) 59
- Cambridge C1 Advanced 180
Submit your application in time for the following dates.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Current résumé or vita
- Statement of purpose and professional objectives
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Graduate School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Masters- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Personal Financial Planning-Distance (MS)
- Domestic application fee: $75.00
- International application fee: $100.00
This program is administered by the Division of Applied Social Sciences