Get started with MizzouApply
How to apply
If you have less than 24 hours of applicable college-level course work, you may apply to the online bachelor of educational studies in educational leadership as a freshman. If you have 24 or more credit hours of applicable college-level course work, you may apply as a transfer student.
Fulfill the admission requirements
- Earned the minimum test score on the ACT or SAT.
- Completed 17 specific high school courses with good grades.
- For a list of test scores and high school courses, review the Freshman Admission Requirements.
For transfer students:
- Completed at least 24 credit hours of applicable college course work, including the equivalent of MATH 1100 or ENGLSH 1000 with a grade of C- or better.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 in your transfer college course work.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 100 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 7, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 65 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 210.
- Slightly different requirements apply if you transfer from within the UM System or already have an associate of arts degree from a regionally accredited Missouri community college.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
|Fall, 16-week session||July 1||August|
|Spring, 16-week session||Dec. 1||January|
Gather your papers
In the online application, you will need to supply:
- Your name and contact information
- Citizenship, residency and visa information (if applicable)
- Names and locations of previous college or high school and dates you attended
If you are applying as a transfer student, you also will need to contact all your previous colleges or universities to request they send your official transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
University of Missouri
230 Jesse Hall
Columbia, MO 65211