Get started with MizzouApply
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed bachelor of science degree in a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Course prerequisites:
- MAE 7430: MAE 3400, MAE 4300 and MAE 4420
- MAE 7450: MAE 3400
- MAE 7390: MAE 3400
- MAE 7600: C- or better in ENGR 2200, MAE 3200 and Junior standing in MAE
- MAE 7620: MAE 3600
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
- GRE scores are not required.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers:
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Statement of purpose describing your academic and career background and goals.
- Three letters of recommendation from three people who are well-acquainted with your academic experience and can attest to your intellectual, experiential and interpersonal abilities. At least one of these letters must come from a professor or other academic official. You will supply only the names and contact details of your references; the Graduate School will instruct them on how to upload their letters to your application.
- Résumé or CV.
TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Graduate Certificate- Distance (Online/Remote/Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Aerospace Engineering-Distance (Grad Cert)