Get started with MUApply
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
- GRE scores are not required.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers:
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Statement of purpose describing your academic and career background and goals.
- Three letters of recommendation from three people who are well-acquainted with your academic experience and can attest to your intellectual, experiential and interpersonal abilities. At least one of these letters must come from a professor or other academic official. You will supply only the names and contact details of your references; the Graduate School will instruct them on how to upload their letters to your application.
- Résumé or CV.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Application fee: $40.00
This program is administered by the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering